Download a copy of our Terms and Conditions here
Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Logitech Electronics Limited (hereinafter called Logitech) these standard terms and conditions of sale (hereinafter called “conditions”) apply to all orders accepted by Logitech for all goods and services (hereinafter called “the goods”) provided by Logitech to the company, firm, or person (hereinafter called “the buyer) placing an order with Logitech.
Quotations are made subject to fluctuations in the price and availability of materials and components necessary to produce the goods arising within the validity period as stated on the quotation and prior to acceptance by Logitech of an order from the buyer. Unless otherwise stated, quotations are valid for thirty days from date of the quotation. Logitech reserves the right to withdraw quotations at any time prior to acceptance of an order by Logitech from the buyer.
Each order accepted by Logitech will be deemed to form a separate contract to which these conditions shall apply. No order shall be binding on Logitech unless accepted in writing by a duly authorised signatory of Logitech.
- Delivery Dates
Logitech undertakes to make every endeavour to supply each order, or delivery against scheduled orders, within the period quoted but time shall not be of the essence of the contract. Any variation to the contracted delivery date or dates must be agreed in writing by both Logitech and the buyer. Logitech shall not be liable to the buyer for any loss arising out of delay in completion.
Ownership in the goods shall remain with Logitech until such time as the buyer has paid in full all that it owes to Logitech including all material, goods, development, and carriage costs. If the buyer fails to make full payment to Logitech when due, enters into bankruptcy, liquidation or a composition with its creditors, has a receiver or manager appointed over all or part of its assets or becomes insolvent, or if Logitech has reasonable cause to believe that any of these events is likely to occur, Logitech shall have the right, without prejudice to any other remedies:
- To enter without prior notice any premises where goods owned by it may be, and to repossess and dispose of any goods owned by it so as to discharge any sums owed to it by the buyer.
- To require the buyer to not resell or part with possession of any goods owned by Logitech until the buyer has paid in full all sums owed by it to Logitech.
- To demand the removal of its goods if attached to or incorporated into other goods not owned by Logitech.
- To withhold delivery of any undelivered contract goods and stop any contract goods in transit.
- Price & Payment
The price for the goods shall be the quoted price (the price). Unless otherwise agreed in writing, payment of the price, including carriage charges and value-added tax if applicable, shall be due within 30 days of the date of the invoice for the goods.
Unless otherwise stated in writing, and subject to the conditions set out below, Logitech warrants that Logitech’s own manufactured goods sold to the buyer will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of despatch of the goods from Logitech to the buyer. All third party goods will be covered by their respective manufacturers’ warranties as applicable. Logitech shall have no liability under this warranty for goods damaged due to fair wear and tear, incorrect storage or operation by the buyer whether caused by misuse or wilful damage. It is a condition of this warranty that goods suspected of being faulty must be returned to Logitech, at the buyer’s expense, for examination and, if found to be faulty by way of materials or workmanship, repairs or replacement will be carried out at Logitech’s sole discretion.
- Limitation of Liability
- Save in respect of personal injury or death due to the negligence of Logitech, Logitech shall not be liable to the buyer in respect of any loss suffered by the buyer due to any defect in the goods.
- Without prejudice to Condition 8.1 Logitech shall not be liable to the buyer or any third party for any loss of profit, consequential, or other economic loss, suffered by the buyer arising in any way from this agreement.
- Save in respect of personal injury or death due to the negligence of Logitech the liability of Logitech under these conditions shall not exceed the price.
- Use of Logitech supplied goods in life-critical or safety-critical applications is entirely at the buyer’s risk, and the buyer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Logitech from any and all damages, claims, suits, or expenses resulting from such use.
- End-of-Life Disposal and Recycling
Electrical and electronic equipment (EEE) placed on the European market after 13 August 2005 is subject to the requirements of WEEE Directive 2002/96/EC. Products marked with the crossed-out wheelie bin symbol must not be disposed of with household waste. Products marked with this symbol should be handed in to a designated collection point or to an authorised collection site for recycling waste electrical and electronic equipment (EEE).